The mission and vision of the school is the sole responsibility of every stakeholder including parents or guardians and staff. It is in this light that the parent and teacher association was formed years ago to help formulate policies and establish strategic objectives that would keep the school running and fulfilling every academic need.
Membership of the association comprise:
- All parents and guardians who have children or wards in Ebenezer Senior High School.
- All teachers of Ebenezer Senior High School.
The association holds periodic meetings, usually once in an academic semester as determined by the association, which all parents/guardians and staff are required to attend. It is at such meetings that the group gets to look at the school in retrospect, the present day and the possible future.
The aims of the association are as follows:
- To provide a forum for co-operation and harmonious relationship between parents and staff.
- To promote the welfare of the Students and Staff of Ebenezer Senior High School.
- To assist the school authorities in ensuring that quality education, discipline and a conducive learning environment is maintained in the school.
- To co-operate with the School Board of Governors, the Old Students Association and other stakeholders with identical objectives.
- To co-operate with the Board of Governors, the Old Students Association and and other stakeholders with identical objectives.
- To raise funds to support school projects.
Currently, the association is headed by a 13 member board.
MR. Benjamin Baani Busten
MR. Joesph Bannor
MS. Anastasia Afua Konadu
MS. Beverley Nartey